- Переделайте следующие предложения в косвенную речь, сделав все необходимые изменения.
Jack said: “I am working hard.”– Jack said (that) he was workinghard.
- Fred said: “I have invented a new computer program”.
- Mary said: “I will help my sister.”
- They told me: “We were really happy.”
- She said: “I live in a big apartment.”
- He told her: “I am going to the fish market.”
- Betty said: “I found my passport.”
- Mr. Ford said: “I don’t like pork.”
- Little Tim told his mother: “I am sleepy.”
- Преобразуйте следующие просьбы и советы в косвенную речь.
The doctor said: “Please take a deep breath, Ann.”– The doctor asked Ann to take a deep breath.
- The policeman said: “Keep the silence, please.” – The policeman asked ……
- Mother said: “Kids, you should wash your hands before lunch.”– Motheradvised……
- The dentist told me: “Don’t eat nuts anymore.”– Thedentistwarned……
- Tom : “Could you lend me 20 dollars, please?”– Tomasked……
- Mr. Walters told his sons: “You must stay away from the lake.”– Mr. Walterswarned……
- John said:“You should see a lawyer, Ted.” – John advised ……
- The teacher told the students: “Don’t talk during the test.”– Theteacherwarned……
- The judge said: “Mr. Brown, you must pay a big fine.”– Thejudgeordered……
- Измените вопросы на косвенную речь.
“Can you type?”– The manager asked if I could type.
- “Where has Jim gone?” – Maria wanted to know ……
- “What did the workers eat?” – They asked ……
- «Have you ever been to China, Sam?” – I asked ……
- “Are you French or Italian?”– Shewantedtoknow……
- “When will the next train arrive?” – I asked ……
- “Do you grow flowers in your garden, Mrs. Smith?”– Shewondered……
- Измените косвенную речь на прямую.
Peter asked me if I wasfree. – Peter asked: “Are you free?”
- I asked him why he was tired.
- We wanted to know if Kate had broken the car.
- He asked if they could meet on Tuesday.
- I wondered how often she used the washing-machine.
- Mother wanted to know if we would invite Kevin to the party.
- Преобразуйте прямую речь в косвенную.
- He says, “You are right.”
a) he says that I am right
b) he says which I right
c) he says I was right
d) he said I are right
- She says to him, “I have a right to know.”
a) she tells him that she would have a right to know
b) she tell him she have a right to know
c) she says him she has a right to know
d) she tells him that she has a right to know
- We said to them, “We have no money.”
a) we told them that we have no money
b) we told them that we had no money
c) we told them we have no money
d) we told to them that we had no money
- He said, “I have changed my opinion.”
a) he said that he had changed his opinion
b) he said that he have changed his opinion
c) he said that he would have changed his opinion
d) he said that he changed his opinion
- He said, “I will bring you a book tomorrow”.
a) he said that he would bring me a book the next day
b) he said that he will bring me a book the next day
c) he said that he brings me a book tomorrow
d) he said that he would bring me a book tomorrow
- They said, “We were in the USA the day before yesterday”.
a) they said that they had been in the USA two days after
b) they said that they had been in the USA the days before yesterday
c) they said that they have been in the USA two days before
d) they said that they had been in the USA two days before
- He asked her, “Do you speak English?”
a) he asked her if she have spoke English
b) he asked her if she speaks English
c) he asked her if she had spoke English
d) he asked her if she spoke English
- I asked them, “Have you been to Africa?”
a) I asked them whether they had been to Africa
b) I asked them whether they have been to Africa
c) I asked them whether they were to Africa
d) I asked them whether they would be to Africa
- He asked us, “What are your names?”
a) he asked us our names what were
b) he asked our what names are
c) he asked us what our names are
d) he asked us what our names were
- She said to me, “Don’t talk to me”.
a) she told me not to talk to her
b) she told me to not talk to her
c) she told me not to talk to me
d) she told me do not to talk to her
- Fred said (that) he had invented a new computer program.
- Mary said (that) she would help her sister.
- They told me (that) they had been really happy.
- She said (that) she lived in a big apartment.
- He told her (that) he was going to the fish market.
- Betty said (that) she had found her passport.
- Mr. Ford said (that) he didn’t like pork.
- Little Tim told his mother (that) he was sleepy.
- The policeman asked to keep the silence.
- Mother advised the kids to wash their hands before lunch.
- The dentist warned me not to eat nuts anymore.
- Tom asked to lend him 20 dollars.
- Mr. Walters warned his sons to stay away from the lake.
- John advised Ted to see a lawyer.
- The teacher warned the students not to talk during the test.
- The judge ordered Mr. Brown to pay a big fine.
- Maria wanted to know where Jim had gone.
- They asked what the workers had eaten.
- I asked Sam if he had ever been to China.
- She wanted to know if he was French or Italian.
- I asked when the next train would arrive.
- She wondered if Mrs. Smith grew flowers in her garden.
- I asked: “Why are you tired?”
- We asked: “Have you broken the car, Kate?”
- He asked: “Can we/they meet on Tuesday?”
- I asked: “How often do you use the washing-machine?”
- Mother asked: “Will you invite Kevin to the party?”
- a 2. d 3. b 4. a 5. a 6. d 7. d 8. a 9. d10. a